Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks Giver Menu

My Thanksgiving Day menu is important. I want to be sure to include every one's favorite, which actually isn't too hard--they all want my cheese bread. It is sooo good!

But thanksgiving is much more than a day or an event it is a life style, so I have put together a Thanks Giver Menu that can be used all year long.

Lettuce- Squash- Taters- Meat- Rolls- Beets- Thyme- Dressing

Lettuce- Let us give thanks
Squash- squash ingratitude and greed
Taters- become a par-tater (participator)
Meat- Meet God with your gift of thanksgiving
Rolls- Roll all your cares on Him
Beet- Beet the temptation to skip the thanks and move to just asking
Thyme- Give Him some of your time
Dressing- Dress in the garment of praise- don't leave home without it

Every good cook knows the secret ingredient is love- express your love to Him.
I hear the first of my grand children awake. I don't want to miss a minute with them. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: